Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Disney's Stitch from 'Lilo & Stitch' Lip Art!

To celebrate having reached over 1,100 blog views since I've started blogging and over 400 followers on Instagram I decided to do something bigger and bolder then my usual crazy stuff! After seeing a picture of an eye of Stitch very well painted on someone's eyelid I figured it'd be even more fun on the lips and gave it a try! I hope it evens makes some people giggle a little as many did from my panda lip art! I've taken a liking to making funny faces with lip art and hope to do some more fun ones in the future!

As far as the process goes all I did was moisturize my lips with Vaseline half hour prior to this. Then I used my 88 Original Coastal Scents eyeshadow palette with a light blue around the black of the eyes, a medium blue for the entire head, and a darker blue for the nose. Then I added purple for the ears, Wet N' Wild black liquid mega liner for details and outlining and Rimmel London's white eye pencil for the eyes. Hope you guys enjoyed this and request for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment