Sunday, January 6, 2013

Icy Blue Winged Shadow

Hope everyone has had a great holiday season with friends, family, and maybe even some makeup for Christmas!

This look is inspired by an amazing Mac makeup artist who goes by loreleicakes on Instagram, Tumblr, and YouTube and she did a fabulous winged eyeshadow look that I just had to try! I really recommend looking at her work and it truly is amazing and unique!

What I used was my 88 original Coastal Scents palette and an Elf palette for the blues with a slight ombré effect from lightest in the inner corner of my eye and darkest on the outer corner. I used Blacktrack Fluidline gel liner by Mac and Urban Decay's Blackout eyeshadow on top with an angled brush. For the mascara I used Lancôme Hypnose Drama and for the pink nude lipstick I used Wet N' Wild's Bare It All 902C lipstick.

No comments:

Post a Comment