Thursday, May 23, 2013

Just Graduated from Makeup School! Officially a Certified & Professional Makeup Artist!!

Hi everyone! I'm sorry I've been M.I.A. the past few months but its all for good reasons-so that I know what I'm talking about when talking about makeup!! I just graduated from Makeup School with my certification and was honored to have 1st place in our class Makeup Photo Shoot with my friend who modeled my Pin Up 1950's Classic beauty makeup! I won an amazing makeup case, some Z palettes, Tonic By the Sea (which is an amazing line of products created by my amazing teacher, I highly recommend them!!) and a few other goodies! I'm so thrilled and happy to have taken on this journey especially at the tail end of my high school career!! I certainly could not have done it without the love and support of my friends, family, teachers, and loved ones who inspired me and pushed me to do my best and keep going! I love you all and can't thank you enough, it really means the world to me! I'm so excited to graduate from High School next weekend and start my makeup career throughout college and beyond! Now I can promise more blog posts with more looks, products, reviews, tutorials, and models!! Yayy! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment