Saturday, June 1, 2013

Graduation Look!!! (Before & After)

Hi everyone! Today was my second graduation this year but this time its from High School!!! Yay! Today was a lovely day to celebrate with my friends, classmates, teachers and family and it has been very bittersweet. I'll always be grateful for the love and support my high school community gave me for my love and passion for makeup artistry even though it was a little out of the ordinary, I felt so special and humbled for being known for what I love to do! So thank you to my friends, family, mentors, and classmates for the fun memories and lessons learned over the past four years! i could not have persevered through the rough times and enjoyed the good times without you guys! Finally, good luck to the class of 2013 on all your future endeavors!

For today's post I thought I would do a before and after of just a simple but tasteful look for the occasion. I'll post more detailed photos later so you can see the makeup more clearly and know what products I used! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment