Monday, July 22, 2013

Indian Wedding Look!

I've been meaning to post this and finally got around to it! So here's a new look for a new occasion!

A good friend of mine recently attended an Indian wedding and asked me to help her get ready for the occasion and of course I agreed! She wore a beautiful light pink sari so we went with some neutral earth tone shades from my Urban Decay Naked 1 & 2 palettes and a natural pink lip color. We went with a very light grey and purple smokey eye that wasn't dark like a traditional smokey eye but still formal and flattering for the occasion. It was a very hot summer day and since she already has naturally lovely skin, I just dusted some Ben Nye powder on her as a touch up. It was fun getting her dolled up since Indian weddings are known to have fabulous makeup and I did my best to live up to such standard! Isn't she lovely? Look at that smile! :)

1 comment:

  1. hi.good one!!thanks for sharing the post.make your wedding more memorable with sankar live music wedding events.sankar is one of the best singers in bangalore.he performed many corporate events like INTEL, IBM,Centum Electronics, Wipro, Accenture, TATA Group, Karle and many more..

    ReplyDelete